Come work with us!
Who We Are
States Made is a full-service merchandise partner for nonprofits, political campaigns and socially conscious businesses. We believe in the power of a well-designed t-shirt to raise vital funds and increase awareness of important issues. We create legitimate e-commerce businesses for each of our partners, using best practices for merchandising, marketing, UX and design.
All of the goods we create are USA-made and union printed, so we’re creating good jobs and ethical merch. We’re gearing up (little pun intended) for the 2018 midterms and are primed to be a key partner for many of the most inspiring progressive candidates.
Who We’re Seeking
We are looking for a design intern with killer creative instincts. You will get to flex your skills designing t-shirts, marketing materials, social assets and even assisting on photoshoots. You will get to see your art and vision come to life on a regular basis. We’re a small team and a new company, so you will have a vital hand in our growth during a critical juncture.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You are passionate about progressive causes and social good. You’re well acquainted with the #Resistance and have probably made a very witty poster for a march in the last two years.
- You’re a self-starter – you don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do. You are constantly looking for inspiration and bringing new creative ideas to the table.
- You aren’t afraid of a little ambiguity and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a great communicator and are able to explain your vision to non-designers.
- You are an expert in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
How to Apply:
Send your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com